So, it’s pretty obvious that the daily writing entries on here aren’t at the top of my list of writing priorities. So, I figured I’d give you a look at my list of writing priorities just for kicks.
- Manage the Custom Romances group of authors and try to keep everyone on track in spite of the authors dealing with several family problems, etc.
- Write the next chapter of Frost.
- Check how far I’ve deviated from my plan for Frost and get it back on track.
- Find the genre I’d really like to write in for Harlequin Romance and write a proposal for it.
- Write the next chapter of Murphy’s Law of the Jungle.
- Write the next chapter of The Alexandria Chronicles.
Those are the top 6 priorities right now, but I feel like I’ve got about a billion others going on in there with it and, as a person with ADD, I’m struggling with keeping focused on my priorities.